We needed another car this year,couldn't work out a deal on a new challenger, so we got vw toas,cool porsche color blue ,panoramic sunroof,turbo 4,heated seats.People stare at it,it's the brightest thing in the parking lot!Well it does have electronic glitches which were worked out after I blew a gasket at the dealership..Our salesman said man I was scared of you!I'm a baby..Lol just a stressed out navy/marie corps vet!lol.Well today after getting our free vet day meal at walleys on lbi,it was rainy and traffic was aliitle busy,Big trucks etc..I moved into the slow lane on the Lbi bridge and the car went into the save gas mode,I accidentally hit the start/stop button the car slammed to a stop yes I know I accidentally hit the button and slammed into park..thought there'd be some type of lock out to prevent it from happening. What if I was a older person and hit the button,not every person has the skills or the luck to get otta that situation.I had my wife and my mother in law scared silly. eekmy wife said honey were getting you a new car!So when we can get a challenger or charge we will!.Thanks for reading...John and Ellie

Last edited by rdrnr6970; 11/10/23 07:22 PM.

OWNER OF EVERYTHING FROM 1956 300 B,IMPERIAL,NEW YORKER HEMIS,AND NEW HEMI TRUCKS.....5TH GENRAMS.COM... 1969/70 ROADRUNNERS ,DARTS/CORONETS, NORTHEAST HEMI OWNERS ASSOCIATION.....WWW.PHANTASMCUDAS.COM....MOPAR FAMILY FOR 50 YEARS AND STILL GOING!MOPAR OWNER COAST TO COAST!!!!