I can relate.. a few years ago I was " forced " into retirement and took my company issued profit sharing and purchased a new 21 Ram 1500, 4x4 , quad cab , Hemi , tow package with 3.92 gears etc. I love the truck it tows like a dream and is fun to drive even empty. I really only use it for towing as a matter of fact it only has 10,000 miles on it in a two and a half years . Despite having it " Ziebarted " I don't drive it in the snow or salt. It also has many electronic devices some of which I still haven't figured out like the temperature control etc. It also has the device that if the door isn't closed completely it goes into park and puts e brake on , scared the heck out of me the first couple times. I too have pushed te start button to turn the truck off and it went into accessory mode. The backup camera is awesome for hooking the trailer up !!! Really like the Sirius radio also ! Great truck but it might be too technical for an " old " guy like me . !!! My wife recently leased an Audi Q5 same thing .. still figuring out all the " Tech " stuff !!!

Last edited by 11secdart; 11/15/23 06:12 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV