Well I believe I’ve found my issue after speaking with Richard Nedbal at fastmanefi, who was incredibly helpful, I do believe that the injector drivers within my xfi unit have gone bad. Upon some further digging I have also discovered that fast no longer has any sort of support for there products. In 2016 or 17 after the completion of xfi 2.05 they wanted to move the software engineers to Kentucky from Michigan. The engineers did not like this and weather they quit or were fired I’m not sure but as far as fast goes for support there’s 2 highschool kids that answer the phone after HOURS on hold and they don’t know much. But as far as I know there is nothing for support at fast anymore maybe someone else has more information and obviously take what I’m saying with a grain of salt but over the last couple months through all my research it seems to make sense. If you do any digging on your own you won’t find any forums speaking about fast efi any time after 2016 or 2017. Today i am going to try and see who I can get ahold of at fast or anywhere in their company chain to see what they will do for me and I will post any updates I find. Thank you to everyone who responded to this thread and Richard nedbal who is certainly the subject matter expert on all things efi. Also maybe anyone on here who attempted sema or any big event like that I’d be curious to see what kind of display fast has if anything at all!