Originally Posted by Tie Rod Garage
the tunes and the software for 1.0 and 2.0 are a bit different. there were some changes to the firmware that causes the need for different parameters. Which version is your ecu for ? Which version of the software are you using on your laptop ? I just sent a XFI 1.0 box with ITC in to be upgraded to 2.0..

So I started with 1.0 on the box and 1.0 on the computer using the dell laptop I got when I bought the swap truck and as far as I know both were the earliest versions of the software. I called fast and they sent me the update file for each and I did the update my self bringing the box to xfi 2.05 and my newer computer to what ever they said was the latest program. From there I was still unaware of the parameter changes you had mentioned and was still having issues. Next I found the video on how to update your 1.0 tunes to work with 2.0 like zeroing the individual cylinder corrections table and a couple others power adder configuration is turned off aswell. The thing I thought was odd is in the video his individual cylinder corrections table read 0-4500 rpm in either 500 or 1000 rpm increments but mine before I zeroed the table and changed the value read only 12,500 rpm meaning every input on the horizontal axis read 12,500 rpm while the vertical axis reads cylinders 1-8 and I believe listed in firing order