Originally Posted by JMCFAN
Originally Posted by MoreParts
Mine was leaking out of the balance tube. I went to fix it on my own and made it worse. If I had more patience with and just a little more experience with the Holley I probably could have fixed it. Instead I sent it to a local place that's been around for years and has a good rep with carbs. https://www.customcarbs.com/ They completely went through it and it runs better than new. And they did a sonic cleaning on it so I didn't lose that nice Holley finish. I also gave them my spec sheet out of my manual to be sure they put it back to factory specs.

Can you tell me what that ran? Since its getting close to winter I may just send it off. How long did it take?

They are close, so I dropped it off on a Friday and it was done on Monday. He said it usually takes 7 to 10 days though, but they were going out racing and wanted to finish up. I didn't have to pay shipping so it was $250. That said, I'd absolutely try the above advise from the previous post . If the previous rebuild was done using the reusable gaskets in particular some tightening may help.

Last edited by MoreParts; 10/14/23 12:35 PM.