Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Well, Momma's Subaru was assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana by Bill, and Bob, and Fred. My 2010 Cummins was assembled in Toluca, Mexico by Pablo, Roderigo, and Jesus. I also seem to remember that KIA has a major facility in Georgia building cars. These aren't opinions.

Both Hyundai and KIA have several factories here, all free from the constraints of the UAW. I've owned 4 Hyundais, 2 Elantras and an Accent. All older and purchased for dirt cheap needing engine repairs. I used them as beaters to drive back and forth to work. The fourth was the new Ionic hybrid we bought in 2017. It was a great car, got over 50 MPG on the highway and had 0 issues with it. We didn't keep it long though as after my future wife got attacked by the neighbors pitbull and broke her back, getting in and out of the car became painful for her.
I made really good money working at Hyundai dealerships and both my boys continue to.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.