In my opinion your street cam specs are all about what you want to deal with. I have a comp low shock solid roller grind in my car. Its a 418" W2 small block and cam specs are 275ish@.050 IIRC. Sure its a thumpy 1250rpm idle but it can idle like that just as long as anything with a purple shaft lol. Comp endurance springs went 3 drag weeks over 6 years with my first cam. The second set have a higher rate and have done 1 event so far, about to be 2 in a few weeks.

The number one thing my car needs to be better on the street is a headliner, I did about 80 miles of cooling system testing when it was 104 outside recently. Down the road it wasn't so bad but in traffic with no headliner it makes a man medium rare in no time. Same with the staging lanes.

Put it on the street, its fun. I don't even own a trailer. A 10.40 car on 91 octane isn't as impressive as it used to be but it still blows some peoples mind's when they see me at the track with nothing but a couple of small boxes holding my pit spot.

Last edited by Bad340fish; 09/06/23 07:16 AM.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340