They are the only ones I will buy and have been for years. Only thing worth a damn since the foundry in Canada that used to supply all the better parts houses closed years and years ago. They are expensive and worth every penny. I’ve had 3 cars with them and maybe 4 if I think hard enough, put a set on a car I still have two years ago and they’ve been flawless as usual.

Had to wait for the boat during the Covid mess, was afraid I would have to go with the honorable mention powerstop brand off rockauto. Those bailed me out on a car I couldn’t get a set for one time and just had to do something.

Summit had the best price last time and got them here as soon as the boat arrived. I had found some place in Florida that claimed to have a set but when I bought them online I got a notice they didn’t. So better get on it if you are in dire need.

FYI their daily driver pads dust like crazy, so know that going in. Those have much better bite than the oem pads did. Had the car since new and noticed that right away. The dusting is bad enough I wish I’d gone back with factory pads though.

I want my fair share