Well from recent personal experience DO NOT buy a Quality Cargo enclosed trailer! I have had it about a year and the whole right side is falling off, cold welds on the gussets that hold the siding to the frame, in fact the fender on that side tilted at an angle and blew both tires out! eek I dropped it off at the manufacturer in Georgia (another place NOT to buy new trailers that were manufactured there) and they haven't even looked at it going on two weeks now. I have owned over a dozen enclosed, and 6 open trailers in the last 40 years and have NEVER had anything like this happen to me... mad My experience with axles is NOT to buy spring axles, go with torsion axles, they last a lot longer with little maintenance while the spring axles are weaker and I have actually had a spring break recently and the shackles don't last long anymore because they are all Chinese made. And one last thing, you definitely get what you pay for with a new trailer... twocents

Last edited by Rhinodart; 07/29/23 03:26 PM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!