Originally Posted by A12
Me, I would forget the funnel as most require two hands to fill a vehicle screw cap fuel tank. I have a funnel that has a slight maybe 30 degree angle to the spout and if I can't get someone to hold it (as I pour gas on their hand) then I duct tape it to the vehicle. That eventually became a real pain. So I have a half dozen or more race fuel cans with a hose and plastic end and cap that fits a (lead free) filler hole. This is the fastest, quickest way to get gas into a vehicle, motorcycle, mower, generator, etc., bar none that I have used. You can fill it at the gas station or pour from another source into the race fuel can using as large as a straight funnel as you want then pour from that race fuel can into whatever you need to fill, Forget trying to find or use a funnel to fill the vehicle and get a setup like this. A little pricey but well worth it. You can find them for about $25 to $30 without the $11 spout or VP has one for $40 with the spout. Works even on a '68/'69 B-body with the behind the license plate screw cap filler DAMHIK grin

Mike

You da Man, Mike!

Thank you.

Ordered! up

I guess the hose is strong enough to push the metal “flapper” open in lead free cars?