I got my 572 Indy Hemi in the EBODY yesterday. Stock kframe with motor mount perchs cut out as I have a motor plate...stock stearing with manual steering box...stock torsion bar suspension...drag car ONLY with inner fender wells removed.

- I am running a TF 727 with TCI Flex Plate Shield and a Summit Trans Blanket. I dropped the engine in with the engine crane and then bring the trany in to the block from underneight the car...car on jack stands about 18-inches off the floor. (just used a floor jack with a piece of plywood under the pan for the trany lift)
- I have the engine about 3-inches forward in the engine bay so I can get the trany bolts in cause the flex plate shield leaves NO room to catch those bolts (stock firewall and trans tunnel still in place...but cut that 3/4-inch body rim joint out for more tunnel room.)
- Now that the engine and trany is all bolted together...I can put the mini starter in, mind you that I have 2-feet of wire preconnected to the starter because it is so tight to get to the terminals.
- Now we connect the PPP shifter bracket to the transmission pan and shifter cable...with the shifter and trany in 2nd gear (important). Connect the transmission lines from the B&M cooler out front of the radiator.

Now the TTI 2.25 headers (214)...Note- my Indy Hemi Hipo head ports are 2 1/8 inch wide and the header flanges are 2-inches...buy TTI and Indy said this should be an issue. I would have liked the flanges to match the head ports...but there was no room to grind and match as this would have damaged the ceramic coating and flange to header welds. NOTE to TTI and INDY-increase the header flange size for the Hemi Hipo heads.
- With the engine and trany still floating...I lifted the engine as much as I could with the crane and wrestled the drivers side header in from below the car. It fit in!!! I caught all the bolts and it helped to have access with no inner fender wells.
- Pass side header went right in from below...but the header bolts were a [censored] to catch because the engine is closer to the stock shock tower on this side. But I got them in.

I will tell you TTI did an exellent job on these headers as they do fit the stock EBODY torsion bars and manual steering box. TIGHT but fits!!! The header to trans blanket clearance is all but nothing so I will make some aluminum shields to put in between or the blanket will melt.

OK...off to finish the rest!