I'm sure you're really frustrated/disapointed in the results. But you have a lot of good pieces there that you're absolutely right the car should be way into the 9's.

130mph @ 3275 is only showing about 550hp at the crank. Could the carb or converter be better/different? Sure. Is it going to pick up the 150hp+ that missing? I highly doubt it.

It seems that there is something more majorly wrong... I would start with the basics.

1) Is the Throttle all the way open. I know that's a dumb thing, but certainly done it, and seen others do it before.
2) Do a leak down on all 8 cylinders. Maybe it tagged a valve or two on accident.
3) How close is the carb to the scoop? Is it sealed to the carb? You might want to try either running the car without the spacer to get more room for the air to make the turn, or without the hood completely as a trial.
4) Calculate the converter slip at the stripe. What RPM is it crossing the line at (needs to be a very accurate number to do this, you can' guess). That will at least give you one piece of info on the "health" of the converter.
5) Is the timing curve stable (any chance this thing has a programable MSD that could accidentally have a wonky curve in it?)
6) Try sweeping the timing a little further. In my experience moving timing around, if 1 degree moved the car a full tenth, it's WAY off. It's possible it wants more, but maybe didn't have enough octane in it? (grasping at straws a big here).
7) Have you tried different fuel all together? I've seen a bad batch and or wrong octane really hurt power on occasion.

Obviously its a major pain in the ass as a last resort to yank the motor and dyno it. But if you do get to that point, at least you'll know if you should be chasing the motor or the car once you see a dyno sheet.