Originally Posted by Dragula
Bad340Fish that is a nice car.....Do you tow a trailer with it and change rear tires & wheels?

I always go back and forth on having a trailer, my car even has a hitch and wiring for one. I never have pulled the trigger due to the difficulty of getting a trailer to the start track, and all the extra trouble they can add with more tires and bearings to worry about. Not to mention parking at the hotel etc.

I change tires and rear shocks every day, air shocks make the car ride nice on the road without beating up my decent double adjustable shocks and its not that big of a deal to change them. Tires and tools will all fit in my Fastback with the back seat removed. I stack the tires behind the drivers seat and the rest I have in tubs or boxes to help unloading go easier. The car is full no doubt but its manageable.

Lots of guys drive on drag radials and race tires. The few times we have had lots of rain I am always super glad that I change tires. Being able to go 60mph in the pouring rain is well worth the trouble to change tires every day.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340