If all goes well I will be there, had to get my pushrods shortened which is pushing the timeline but most everything else is ready short of cleaning up some loose ends. Hopefully the new cam speeds it up, I likely won't know until the drag week test session Sunday evening.

I am registered for Street Race Small Block Naturally Aspirated. I got 3rd last year with a 10.57 average, the leader averaged in the high 8s. I might jump back in the Street Machine Eliminator Class that ends in the top 32 from the class in a bracket race. I jumped into the SRSBNA class last year because I wanted to run earlier in the day, I wasn't expecting to wake up Tuesday morning to find out I was in 2nd place in the class. They are supposed to have a new run order based off of ET so I should run earlier in the day regardless of class. I am curious to see how it works, I hated running in the late session in years past. Last year we left every track except for Byron before 9AM and I loved it. We missed out on some spectating but gained dinner time and sleep lol.

This is number 8 for me, number 7 going with my Dad.

418" 10:1 91 octane Small Block w2 R1 motor run by a kit built Megasquirt MS3X EFI, 904, Dana 60 3550lbs with driver. Best ET 10.42@126.9 best Drag Week ET is a 10.51 I think, best average 10.57.

I hope to repeat this picture from Byron that was taken last year.

1632422678457blob.JPG
Last edited by Bad340fish; 08/31/22 09:19 AM.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340