At the end of the day, what matters is how quick it is. Tesla Plaid runs low 9s. Those with stripped interiors and sticky tires, are running in the 8s, which is truly mind boggling for a 4500-4800 lb luxury sedan.
This is partially why Bugatti cashed-in the chips and merged with Rimac, it's game over.
Charger Banshee absolutely MUST be in the very low 9s and/or be very cheap relative to Tesla. They will not be able to match Tesla's ADAS magic or software UI, so performance is really all they have.

The cell supplier is extremely important for cost, availability and performance. Given the supply chain constraints right now, most of the dance partners have been chosen:
Tesla+Panasonic+BYD (plus their own 4680 cell, made in Austin)
GM+LG Chem
Ford+CATL
Maybe Stellantis + Samsung SDI? https://insideevs.com/news/589228/stellantis-plans-combat-battery-shortage-recession/
It takes ~10 years to permit a mine and get the spice flowing, so we are almost tapped-out on the mineral supply side, with the exception of China/Russia. Any mine in a western country (US/Canada or Europe) will have jackasses holding signs with sad faces and virtue politics that don't really affect China/Russia.
South America may be at capacity for anode material, but Indonesia is scaling up cathode material for Tesla ($5B contract signed) https://electrek.co/2022/08/08/tesla-tsla-secures-deal-5-billion-worth-nickel-indonesia-official/

800V architecture will help a lot (which is what Porsche and Lucid do too). The fact that Tesla can do what they do with less than 800V is kind-of scary, TBH. Plaid+ or Roadster 2.0 will likely be 800V and 4680 structural cells, which will have new physics.

I REALLY want there to be go-fast options at "reasonable cost" besides Tesla. Fords Mach-E (Mex-E) is kind of a joke. GM has nothing really (Hummer EV doesn't really count). Kia EV6 600hp version could be real in a year or so, but super low volume production, me-too car, kind of like Hummer EV.
So the market is kind of soft here, and maybe Dodge has a chance if they can get cells or a full pack at reasonable cost and volume. Going toe-to-toe with Tesla on EV performance is extremely difficult. and in a way, Tesla is a lot like Legacy Chrysler of 60-70 yrs ago: Small, engineering-centric, scrappy, resourceful, and proud. I wish Dodge/Stellantis luck, and I will consider buying a Charger Banshee if it's competitive with a Plaid for ~75% of the cost.