I need to thin the herd some more. Been selling gear for several years and rotating stuff in.
TV has a newer Yamaha RX-V779 for hdmi from sat tv, bluetooth and blueray disc/cd music. That is running some Ryan R610's until I can sneak the good stuff in.
Den has an older Sony STR D990 (has phono preamp) that is mainly used for spinning vinyl on Dual 704 that I want to upgrade.
Shop I have a Denon AVR 3802, for 8 tracks, cassettes and cd's.
I have another setup in the garage that I'm still trying to convince my wife needs to be in the house McIntosh MC 2205 amp, MR78 rec (FM only) and C27 pre.
I've been using it some before I decide what all I want the shop to replace (caps) I've been cleaning pots and re-soldering anything that looks like it needs it.
I've had this gear for awhile and sending it to som bic venturi's that I can hear anywhere on our decent sized property (if directed to where I'm working).
I've been moving AV stuff around near the tv location and believe I've slowly created a roosting spot that I con move the stuff into without being noticed.
That is, until the blue vu's come on.
Probably my most interesting "toy" is a Heathkit CR-1, that the younger family thinks is pretty cool.