Year One in the past made the best and closest to the original A12 Lift-Off-Hood IMO. In fact it was so close to the original that it was passed off I'm sure as an original many times. The only way to tell a Yr1 from an original was IT WAS WAY BETTER MADE as far as the under hood fiberglass mat build quality laugh2 The original hood's underside fiberglass looks like I would have done it in my garage, not very nice. Anyway I just checked to see if Year One still sold an A12 hood and they do have one listed but not available at this time. It's been a while since I've checked Yr1 or have heard anything about this hood or if it is like the one they sold since the 90's ??? Here's the link. Let us know if you find anything out about the Year One A12 hood. Oh and also the Year One A12 hood was not the best hood to add hood hinges to but I think it's been done. There's a thin A12 style hood that used to be made by a company in Cocoa Florida (forgot the name) that is really nice and was actually made to accept standard hood hinges.

Year One A12 hood link:
https://www.yearone.com/Product/chrysler-b-body/lh1002#prettyPhoto

Mike