Q & A from their facebook page

Rob Fig
Can you please post what all is included? You just want to make sure I am on the same understanding understanding that you are selling what appears to be mint condition rollers starting at 25,000? Ready for a drivetrain? Are these rollers strictly for the track without a title or Vins? I have tried researching all of this information before asking these questions but I cannot find Posts from anyone else, anywhere online.

ReadyChassis
Hey Rob! Thanks for your interest. Sorry, it took me a few days to get back. So our rollers come in basically three stages of conversion- and the car comes with a VIN if we acquire a core that has a clean IL/MI/WI state slant six or 318 A-body VIN. Our three levels of finish are Ready-2-Rock (Body-in-color, including white - cars are stripped, fully painted, wrapped, caged, suspension mounts, pre-NHRA certified) - That's the starting 25K package. The build allows up to 5K for a titled core (which we acquire, rust-free, mostly exited restoration project cars), and then we have our Ready-2-Roll 'Rolling Chassis' (Adds front and rear suspension, wheels, Tires, pre-wired, race interior, ProGlass, fuel system), and Ready-2-Race which is a complete finished roller (you add driveline, and fuel) at around 45-50K. We have 3 levels of ET - 10.50, 8.50, and 7.50 with corresponding certifications for SFI. We are about 9 months out on orders right now, and the supply chain issues are making some builds longer. We don't do many custom builds, which is how we keep our supply costs lower we do most work in-house and we augment with chassis shops who do work onsite. 2020 was a land grab for cars as the market tightened and everyone wanted to finish their projects, but there are a lot of A-bodies turning out now. The LX and LC chassis cars are way easier to acquire but harder to title given EPA restrictions, although there are some ways around it. We don't sell the car for On-road use, but it's your choice if you want to add lights and signals and pass your state requirements to make it legal