Its all about want to, if you have it you will make it happen. If you don't you will complain about anything and everything. Most Mopar guys would rather sit around and opine about how difficult it is to be a Mopar guy. Or reminisce about the past. Rather than actually look around and use whats available and been available to make more than enough power to run 8's or 7's NA for DECADES. Its nothing new for sure. One trip to the track is all that's needed. Hell there is a Mopar race here this weekend that will be full of similar attitudes.

Its why we see no real evolution in the parts we have. Most would rather complain about the cost etc, and how much cheaper it is to build a brand X. Without ever having done it and knowing the actual cost. I have and the costs are not that much higher and for many parts are exactly the same. The secondary market is most definitely different. Although there are Mopar guys who try a lot of stuff and are happy to sell used parts. Those same folks wonder why we have not had a new cylinder head design in DECADES, yes it has been DECADES since the last new BB Mopar cylinder head design hit the market. Again those same folks would rather complain about the valve layout or cost than actually bother using them. This is all nothing new and yes I am beating this long dead horse. Just something that tends to get under my skin. Like a bunch of old hens cackling about the latest gossip.

Oh yeah I am in the process of building one of those BBM's now. I did consider going to a BBC this time but for many of the reasons listed above I decided to go Mopar again. And I suspect I will once again have one of the fastest S/ST cars in the county again when its done. But thats another subject people like to [censored] and complain about without ever having tried it.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"