Originally Posted by Dragula
You guys are funny.....Its just a video.

I can remember all the guys that hated Dominator for having a BBC in his Dart....Nobody beotches now that he has a Noonan Hemi in it...Not everyone has the deep pockets, and some people just use what they have. I would love to hear what the back story is on the car....And I doubt it will be the last Chevy powered Mopar I see at the track.....

I used to love watching a 70 Charger run down our track in 8's...Car really ran well, and hardly had the hood off it. One day I got a look at it, and it was a 632 BBC...Kinda funny as I recall thinking what Mopar power package runs that good down into the 8's that can be bracket raced every week....Well, I got my answer.

Been tempted more than once by the BBC. My boss was showing off Canfield ported heads and a tunnel ram the other day and the flow numbers were insane.

The Hate Tank Roadrunner is another one that supposedly has a BBC and twins and will lift the front wheels at half track no problem!

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.