Originally Posted by GY3
Originally Posted by ChrgrCuda
Just thought I would provide some feedback from my recent experience from Hughes Engines. I have bought from them in the past, however this most recent experience was horrible to say the least. Dave is a complete @$$ when speaking to him and acts like everyone is stupid. In addition, after spending almost 5k with them, then them sending the wrong pistons and rings he is even more pissed at me about his mistake. I have been EXTREMELY polite to him and now have to be $hitty to reciprocate with him. He now said they finally found my order and have the parts and will ship them today. I COMPLETYLY understand about the supply chain issues, and if he were to just say they are on back order now, even that would have been fine. But GEEZ, his attitude is HORRIBLE! I didn't even need for them to ship today, but when I ask about the status of the missing parts, all I wanted was an answer, not a crappy attitude talking down to me. I won't be ordering a dam thing from them from here on out. Just my .02 cents.

Haha, I thought everyone here knew about his condescending attitude.

Guess not!

I've never spent a dime there after his little diatribe against the Moparts group that did Enginemasters back in the day.

Yeah everyone talked about how bad Russ was at Indy, but Dave is a COMPLETE JERK! (I have much more accurate metaphors but don't want to get in trouble posting) Check out his bullet point on "Phone Etiquette". He has the audacity to lecture his customers about it. This is straight from his Customer Service tab on their website. I'm sure customers appreciate reading this and are enthusiastic about talking to him about their cars, making them want to buy more parts from them.

[i]Phone etiquette: I do not want to know how much you love your car, what color it is, how long you have owned it, who owned it, etc. Just the facts: weight with driver, eingine size, goal, budget, etc.

[/

68 Cuda Notchback [Email]10.86@120[/Email] 69 Charger R/T 440/505 2009 Challenger SRT8