Start at the basics.

Without anyone in the car at first. (Some people align a car with driver weight in the seat and that is fine but not for diagnostics.)

Put it on a flat level floor. Measure from the ball joint on each side to the ground and from the bottom edge of the LCA hex socket to the floor. The difference is the adjustment height. Should be about 1-1/8" if stock.

If it is not a significant difference between sides, and you have bumper distance/space issue, then you have issues with the bumpers not matching, or a bent arm or chasis etc.

If you even out the height, and the bumper issue goes away but the bolt is excessively different, You have torsion bar issues. 2 bars of the same side in the car, old & saggy bars, bars on the wrong side, indexed incorrectly, etc.

Some people will say that you can't index them wrong etc,, and they are correct in a perfect world, but I have seen many things that a mechanic should not be able to do, be done by bad mechanics. Never underestimate the ability of a bad mechanic to achieve unachievable heights or depths in stupidity. laugh2 I know this because when I was younger and learning I did a lot of stupid stuff you shouldn't be able to do to a car. I did them quite well too. laugh