First, thanks everyone for the help.

I’ve got the front intentionally at 25”, for a slight grade down from the rear. The well lips just hide the tops of the tires. F is 225/50/17 R is 255/50/17.

I’m thinking incorrect indexing is the most likely. The torsion bars were removed and reinstalled about 20 years ago at a shop, but frankly I don’t remember if that’s when I first noticed the issue or not. The only worn parts left to be considered for replacement are the torsion bars themselves. They are the 778 and 779 for the originally 383 car (440 now). 0.90 diameter. Correct sides.

Don’t like the bump stop being sandwiched. Limits the travel on one side.

May as well replace the bars. The current bars are 50 years old and prob not like being twisted to correct install. Likely some metal fatigue. I like the way the car rides currently, but wouldn’t mind a little stiffer. No potholes or rough roads where I cruise. Planning for the PST version - 20 degree clocking: 1.03" Torsion Bar Deluxe Kit - Polygraphite - B & E Body. Other than being a little lighter in the wallet, I don’t think I’ll be any worse off with new bars, that’s for sure.

1971 Cuda, 440 custom-build