I've been under a lot of torsion bar equipped Mopars, very few adjusting bolts have had the same number of threads showing between the bolt head and the adjustment anchor on both sides of the car. The purpose of the adjustment is to correct a minor incorrect level of the front of the car, measured at the bottom of the lower control arms at the lowest point on the control arms on a level surface. The threads on the adjusting bolt, and the height of the wheel opening are really poor points at which to check how level the lower control arms are, way too many variables involved.

Concern over a 1/4" height difference between the wheel opening on one side compared to the other side assumes the ground on which the car is sitting is perfectly level, the tape measure is perfectly straight vertical, and the both fenders are correctly positioned on the car. It is not unusual for the driver side to be adjusted slightly higher then the passenger side at astatic level to compensate for not having a driver sitting in the seat, the theory is, once the driver is in the seat, the car will sit level. Mopars of the performance era were designed with a panel tolerance of + or - a 1/4". Your measured difference is well within the factory tolerance.

Personally, I'd go with the ground wasn't level, or the tape measure wasn't straight, and no one is going to crawl under your car and count the number of threads on the torsion bar adjusting bolt sticking below your control arms. Then I'd move on to more important things. Gene