Originally Posted by IMGTX

up And long distance remote start is not the only feature you get with that option in the vehicle. Even now keyfob short distance is not free even if some think that it is, it's baked into the MSRP of the vehicle when originally purchased the vehicle just like power locks, power windows, etc., A SiriusXM subscription my seem like it's free for the first year when you buy a new vehicle but it's also baked into the price of the vehicle/model. When that "free" period ends get out the credit card and pay if you still want it.... and it's way more than $80 a year.

I'm somewhat surprised our save the planet groups haven't jumped on the remote start thing. Try to imagine the amount of fuel consumed and emissions generated in this country alone with the feature whistling stirthepot

Things like this make me glad I was born when I was, and grew up when I did. I don't feel a bit sorry for the upcoming generations as their parents are the ones creating the mess, but are to d-mn consumed with themselves to even realize the consequences of their actions.

Way off topic but something that has really bothered me. Eleven days ago was the 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor. I only saw 1 post on FB acknowledging it. NOTHING on the media or anywhere else. It's as though it never happened down frown