Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by Sammy
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Ive typed it out way to many times on here to do it again but yes it does work. I bought a motorhome that sat for five years and it fixed that carb without touching it. If you aren’t in a big hurry it will work on its own. If you need it tomorrow take the carb apart as nothing works right now without your labor.

Not in a hurry at all.
So the seafoam mixed in the gas and sitting in the carb with dissolve the gum? And I guess break it down?

An RV site I joined told me to mix it in my fuel. (The smaller the tank the better) after its mixed try starting it. I’m my case it didn’t start because I was dealing with a large motorhome tank. Three days later I tried again and nothing. Three days later it tried to run. Two days after that it started and each day after that it ran better and better. I try to add it religiously now to prevent further issues. Great stuff in my book.

This might be my saving grace.
My 4 wheeler sits in my trailer and every year the same thing happens. But I use it in the winter time almost every day.
It just seems to be the humidity or something causing the gas to gum up quickly.
It was fine in February but by race season in May, gas problems.