Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
The sad thing with this photo, All the Millennials in it are probably having a "group discussion" texting one another....

I wonder how many of them even own a car or even have a driver's license.............probably texting for an uber? EV horsepower or is that kw means nothing to this crowd....now if it were "self-driving" so they could text each other while being magically chauffeured to their destination than it might get them to buy or lease a Dodge.......naw it would have to be Asian just like everything else they buy............ down
Yep. I'll bet every single one of you was like I was; desperately waiting for your 16th birthday to head to the DMV to get your license! I must've reminded my mom 100 times what day it was and to NOT make any plans because as soon as I got home from school we were going. My 16th fell on a school day. I couldn't stand the wait!!!! I'm amazed at how many people I know now that have 16 year olds that haven't got license yet and when I ask why not they tell me "they just weren't really interested in driving yet". I cannot even fathom this. Numb skulls. Maybe females I can understand but 16 year old males???? NOT normal.

Facts are stubborn things.