Originally Posted by Neil
Empty buildings here get turned into breweries, and they are all over the place. Anything with a high enough ceiling to fit the tanks in is all they need. 25-35 crowd wastes a lot of money on craft beer, vaping, and tattoos.

All my kids and their friends are in that age group. What a bunch of "scatter brains" smile They spend every penny on new car leases (my 30yo son drives a nicer, more expensive truck than I've EVER owned. My daughter a Cadillac SUV), they rent (talk about THROWING MONEY AWAY), they all eat out MOST nights (stupid me, I cook for my wife and I most nights), Lululemon (SHEESH, don't get me started), oh and trips/vacations (cause they say they "deserve/earned it"), etc.

I try to tell them to save a couple dollars. That the economy can actually get bad and they might be outta work or have their pay or hours cut. I honestly think they must be waiting for something on the order of the Tooth Fairy as a way to accumulate $. They honestly don't believe me when I tell them it takes time. You keep saving saving $100 a week. And then its $1000. Then it's $10,000. Then you put it down on crappy house so you aren't wasting money on rent. I remember telling this to a 25yo guy I worked with and he said he wanted an unrealistically expensive house as his FIRST house?!?!?! And now with legalized pot, legalized online gambling and Robinhood inspired day trading young people have 3 new ways to throw money away.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets