I wanted to build a 10-12,000 building. Typical "cheap" buildings in our area are block about 6-8' high then insulated steel above that. Last year $70-75/sqft. This year, I talked with the builder a month ago and he talked me out of building. Said wait for a year or buy a 20 year old 14,000ft building he had coming up for $62/ft. Said it would be way cheaper even if I had to put $100k in it. NOW he says the guy with the 3 person company in the 14,000ft building, who WAS gonna hang it up, is gonna stay at it for a few more years. DAMN.

I've seen those steel building commercial where they can put up 10,000ft for $200k but what about property (200k), sewer, electric, gas, etc. I'm not a general contractor. I would have no idea what I'd be getting into. And I'd image a general contractor has to put 20% in their pocket ($200k?). So now I'm at a million again.

THEN here in Michigan seems like EVERYONE is growing pot. Just drove through an industrial neighborhood today and that's all I smell. Buildings in pot growing areas are 2-4X what they were prior. It's NUTS. So choke out legitimate small business to get people high? This is like a bad dream I can't wake up from. I don't want to eat dog food later on in life so I don't have time to get high. I'm at work today eating PB&J for lunch while checking in on Moparts

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets