I currently have 3 trucks and my favorite is actually my 93 2wd dakota, best work truck I have because I can get stuff in and out of the bed without climing up in it and with herniated discs in my back it is very important. It is also much easier to get in to drive than my 2011 1/2 ton 4door 4wd witch I hate the 5 foot bed, the dakota bed is more usefull. I even use the dakota on the dirt roads 40 miles in with no snow plowing ever for hunting on all but the worst days, in that case I use my 04 dakota 4wd 5 speed. I also use the 1/2 ton for towing stuff most everyone thinks they need a 3/4 ton diesel for. It is just hard to find a 2wd around here or else I would only own the 1 4wd for the absolute worst days. All my trucks have a purpose and all get worked very hard when they are doing that specific job. For what it's worth I spent 20 years in Texas and Tennessee before moving back here and NEVER needed a 4wd down there, even on the worst days I always got around just fine.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!