Originally Posted by Sammy
Originally Posted by n20mstr
Sammy .... this good enough?? THE Man responded to YOU on Moparts and......

I think thats more than fair and going out of his way to make you comfortable with purchasing his product !

LMAO ! !

you seem to think this is funny because you constantly type lol and lmao. Were you the rat bas tard to call Santhuff and tell him about this thread?
you seem to have a lot of time on your hands? Do you have a job? And as for buying shocks, i just ordered them today but they are not Santhuffs. But i did spend $3200.
LMFAO to you

NO i did not tell CHris about this at all....

YES i work OVER 40 hours a week, GUess what i work on the phone at a majorautomotive paint supplier. I AM customer service and great at my job. We sell over 1 million a month in product that a lot of other people sell. WHY do they buy from me/us??? CUSTOMER SERVICE. Yes i have been in my position 20 years and people love me. I help people all day with problems they have and solutions. I help them all day long with ways to make more money and do better jobs.

YES I type LOL , LMAO, ROTFLMAO....you know why? because life is too short to get upset over things,like this. I really have never meant any animosity to you. Please take it easy and relax.
I dont know how Chris found out about this but he did respond and that speaks volumes.

Being in the customer service dept at my job, maybe im more understanding of getting calls back and what can go on during the day.
Sammy PLEASE take this as constructive criticism, im just like you , we are all racing to have fun and we like to get what we pay for. We are all on a budget and want to have maximum return for what we pay for. Im with you 100%. Please dont take me wrong. Have a great holiday and im sure you did your research and the shocks you got will work great for you.

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....