They opened a store here in our town about a year and a half ago, frankly, I don't see how they are going to stay in business, I never see any cars in the parking lot.

They have had a store about 40 miles away for many years. Years ago I bought a set of punches and chisels, best set of chisels I ever bought! I bought one of their socket sets about the same time, I've replaced a few sockets, but for the most part I'm still using that set. Can't say the same thing about that 90 degree die grinder, if it lasted 10 minutes that might be stretching the truth, but it wasn't worth the 80 mile round trip to get another just like it. I keep that pile in the drawer in my box to remind me. My experience with them is about 50/50, good to junk ratio. For something you only use a few times a year, or a single use tool, they seem to work OK for the cost.
We are going into the local store tomorrow, the old rickety step ladder I have is pretty unsafe, and they have a really good price on a new aluminum one, its something I will probably only use a few times a year. I gotta at least take a look at it. Gene