Don't know if any of this will help, but here goes.

I went to work for Lake Co. Fl solid waste operations in 2001, they had a (seemed like ancient) John Deere, not sure of model, had 2 rear drive axles, can't remember if a single front wheel or 2.
It was pretty beat, rusty, using it around the corrosives in the landfill eats stuff up, and no one was gentle with it either when the boss wasn't looking. About the only thing ever done to it was gas it up, had a few rounds with water in the gas. It finally got so rusty it folded up, so we scrapped it, and got a 4x2 Deere Gator, which lasted well until it got run into by one of our fine citizens, and it was down hill from there.
Next, in what I guess was a money saving effort we got a Kawasaki mule, 4x4, which did well for a while, had some charging issues which were expensive, other than that I think it did ok until the crankshaft seal went out, and somehow ruined the engine.
We then got another Deere 4x4, which now is around 8 years old, usual bad gas issues, another customer backed into it, so we got new front end plastics, the thing is still in use but showing its age.

Just last week got another Deere, pretty much same vehicle, different department has it so it may last longer.

OH! In another budget move we had a "Trail Wagon", 4x4, I think sold by Tractor supply, which, by constant nursing and trips to maintenance, lasted about 6-7 years, Honda powered was the best thing it had going for it, shifter/trans/4wd was always a problem, the lights would fall out of the sockets and dangle by the wires frequently, constant issues, driveline clanged and banged when moving, they spent enough on repairs to keep the thing going to have replaced it with a better unit long ago, last time it died we pushed it into a corner, now it is finally gone and replaced with the latest Deere.

I really know nothing about any other brands and I am sure none of this was helpful.

It takes gasoline to interest me.