I have a 2012 1500 5.7 4 wheel drive. It has 113.000 miles on it either driving in the snow or towing 8500 lbs all over the place. Had to replace exhaust manifold studs twice. Second time I put shorty headers on which should stop the issue. Had to replace the oil pan and transmission pan due to severe rust. Replaced the variable valve timing solenoid. Just replaced front unit bearing on passenger side. Lower radiator hose clamp started weeping because haft the spring clamp was broken so less clamping force. Currently has airbag light on because the srs module is dead and at least 4 months ago was on national back order. The integrate trailer brake controller died, replaced it with aftermarket one which is a much better controller anyway. I’m realistic about parts supply issues and parts failures. What I find totally unacceptable is mopar can’t make an oil pan or transmission pan that survives for more than 8 years? My 52 year old 318 oil pan from my other fastback, stored outside it’s entire life looks new! I really like how the truck works, but that stupidity might drive me towards something else next time.

best of 11.24 at 119 mph 1.60 60’. 68 340 S Barracuda Fastback F.A.S.T [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2mnnnnt.jpg[/IMG]