Originally Posted by Ramrod39
Great idea, GJ! Get the hell out of the rat race. Take wingman's advice and dump the news also. It mostly crap designed to upset and anger these days anyway. I'm "supposed" to be working for another 6 months or so, but I'm easing my way out now, only working 15 - 20 a week these days, with the option of declining any job I don't want.

Make the break. I bet you will never regret it!

Good luck to you too short timer.! I wasn't planning it this way but I've been working on getting out and trying to do it the best way possible. Last night I was pretty down, it's just me and my one dog here. I'm depressed, she is depressed, I'm not making much money, covid cases are rising sharply, bad. So this morning when I woke up I decided screw it, why am I here? laugh2 I didn't tell my boss yet, just sent him the song. Haven't heard from him...
I really enjoyed my time up there. Now I just miss my wife and the other two dogs, along with the peace that comes with living there. I'm wasting time standing here, I gotta go.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.