Originally Posted by mopar97
Several things that have worked for me.
Gravity bleed does work. Nut unless you want a mess to clean up later, slip a hose over the nipple and into a bottle.

true... although I never have got problems cleanning all around... it doesn't drips a lot really if you make rears first then fronts and monitoring

Originally Posted by mopar97

You can also use an old brake fluid bottle 1/2 full with a hose. Loosen the bleeder screw on the wheel in question, slide the hose over the nipple and insert into the fluid. Pump the brake pedal 10-12 times. This way you are pulling fluid from 1 end and pushing from the other. Do each wheel and then check your pedal. Make certain the bottle has fluid in it or you will be pulling air into the system.
In every case the master cylinder was hardest to bleed. If I can I will bench bleed it.

true... thats another way to do it... when you release the pedal on every pump at pedal will suck brake fluid from whatever is easier to the cylinders/calipers... bottle or master cylinder. However you still have to pump on every wheel. I just save from that making gravity. At the end is a bit faster and less effort.

there is allways a chance to get some small bubbles at some corner along the circuit. That happens even pumping the pedal. Riding around every hidden bubble will move out up to master cylinder.

I have made this even with master cylinder fully empty!!! not even bleeding the master cylinder itself first

as mentioned. Make a firts gravity bleed, then give pedal 5 or 10 times, and make it again. Give pedal again and you should be done in all 4 corners.

Of course remember to put the MC lid before pump the pedal or will spit out the brake fluid around engine bay/fender.

Last edited by NachoRT74; 05/26/20 11:24 AM.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela