Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy
It would be kinda cool to back half it with some serious tires and a 4-link devil

Gus beer

This car be ugly, no matter what country it is in down twocents
Shock extensions and all whiney

That's the point Cab I tried to find the most jacked up pic I could find to lighten this thread up a bit. We still have to remember it's just a car and everyone walked away twocents

Gus beer

I agree! The car did what it was suppose to do, protect the occupants as best it could. Everybody involved is still with us, so I guess it did well. Weather it could or should get fixed is the topic of a different thread. Sometimes there are enough parts a guy might want to keep and use on a different project that would make the buy back worth while, and sometimes there are not. If he bought another 68 Charger, this one could be a goldmine worth of parts.

When my 50 Dodge 4x4 got totalled, the buy back was pretty low, there were parts I used a couple weeks later on the replacement truck that made the buy back worth while to me. About a year later I sold the good doors (and gave him the rest of the truck) for about 2x the original buy back price and both the buyer and I were happy. A 68 Charger is probably worth a lot more then my 50 Dodge truck was though. Gene