Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I didn't mean to hijack this post, maybe I shouldn't have posted these here, but Bryan asked to see some more pictures of the car.

Paul, is this car done yet? I seen it at Garys's place a couple years ago and it looked very nice.

Close, but its been close for 2 years Drivetrain/suspension is ready to go in from underneath. Basically every component is done or purchased except for seat backs. Never wanted this to turn into work, so it has been on the back burner while spending time working, family and fishing

Paul, you hit the nail on the head. It shouldn't turn into work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I had my original paint 73 Dart Sport /6 car I thought..hmmm.. maybe drop in a nice small block & 4 speed and drive the he77 out of it. Well, then I decided to get my dream car.... just didn't think it would cost this much!LOL!
Don't get me wrong, it's my choice and It couldn't have been done/finished the way I wanted if not for one young man.. my nephew.. Jeffery! He's known how long I've wanted this exact car. But, you do begin to question the amount of $$$ at some point.... So... when mine is done in June..... with around 30G's or more into it.... I'm going to drive the F%C%I@ wheels off it... then replace them and do it all over again!!! I don't care about the price of gas... the stone chips... rain... or how many miles I'm putting on it..... time to ride with my lady by my side and the lad in the back seat (playing Nintendo DS)...lol!!!!!!

Bryan

P.S. I pulled into a garage one time w/my 70 Charger R/T and a guy asked me..... man, this is such a nice car... why do you drive it the way you do??? I answered... because that's what it was built for!

6548101-70ChargerRT.jpg (166 downloads)

Don't be stupid.... it's not smart!

1970 Super Bee. Big blk 4 speed car.
1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 4 speed car.
1985 Dodge Ram D-100 /6 auto. Original paint
1990 Dodge Ram D-150 V-6 5 Speed. Original paint
1995 Chrysler LHS V-6 auto. Original paint
2014 Ram 1500 R/T 5.7 Hemi...!