Consider yourself VERY, VERY LUCKY shipping internationally. Last year we shipped 1500 international packages. 5% of our 30,000 shipments. In the fall we had a spike of lost packages and customers complaining that THEY WANTED ME TO LOOK INTO IT like I have a special hotline to the inner workings of every postal system around the world. Do people say that out loud to themselves while looking in the mirror. I mean how crazy does that sound saying out loud? After 5 lost (STOLEN) packages to Germany so far this year, no more to Germany. Same with France, Spain. Package shows it arrived in the country or customs or even delivered but still I get that "it never arrived". Then UK. Then countries that were always "safe"; northern Europe, New Zealand, Australia. No more after thousands of dollars in losses. I get calls every day requesting international shipments. One repeat customer in New Zealand I told him I'll ship but I never want to hear about that shipment again. Ever. He agreed. That was a $500 package of Superbird parts. Others I tell them to use a forwarding company. I get signature confirmation at the forwarding company and I'm off the hook. Any problems and I'll stop doing that.