Originally Posted by fastmark
What I find alarming is that everyone is selling off gold and silver. I guess to cover their loses quickly. I bought my first gold before Christmas and it’s down past that. May be time to buy more, now. Silver looks a good buy now. Of coarse, you can’t eat either one of those. Beans might be the better investment. Panic is a scary thing. I’ve got cash in the bank that I’ve been hilding off and not putting in the stock market because I knew the bubble would burst. It just can’t stay high forever. It’s been going up too fast. All it needed was this virus to start the plunge.

Margin calls is my guess on why for gold and silver.

The issue Ii have with the huge debt loads is companies have been borrowing money for YEARS to institute stock buyback programs. IMO, that is just more crappy financial engineering that will linger for ages. Used to be that companies used retained earnings for buyback... not any more.

And the fed comes in with more horrible monetary policy in the race to zero interest rates. Idiocy... shoot all your bullets at something you can't stop or kill, genius!

Last edited by crackedback; 03/16/20 05:38 PM.