I agree that dyno's have their place and are a great STARTING point but by no means the end all. And when I hear fast68 say a Dommy only picked up 7 hp on that big motor, Stevie Wonder must of done the tune up......Hell, ask Dragula how much my 1250 picked up on a HEMI his friends were struggling with on the dyno compared to a 6-pack and house 950 4150.....like 40+ on tq and hp. Another example of real world, A friend helps crew on a Ford Falcon w/a stout 850+ hp 440+ cubic inch small-block and after and all day dyno session w/Steve Brule at WESTECH, it went 9.66 at Fontana w/a crappy 1.42 60 ft then they put on a blp billet 1050ish I built and with zero tuning went a 9.12 w/a 1.29 60.......There's many more but you get my point.........And getting back to the twin Rusty, I asked for a Dommy twin and he sent me that carb which I KNEW was too small and it proved to be on my junk anyhow.......

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....