I passed about 1 a month for 3 years, the first one I got was tiny and I thought I had the clap from my girlfriend, all I get is a back ache. I pissed something that looked like red coffee in 2006, drove 110 miles to the hospital, gave me a CT scan and I had 5 stones in one kidney, 4 in the other. Largest one was the size of a pea. I did the electroshock lythotrypsy a month later at a hospital that was 380 miles away on one kidney then had to wait 2 months to do the other one. I woke up during the second procedure, that was not fun having the doc holding me down while the nurse pumped me with more drugs to get me back out cold.

2 years later, I was at work on a remote site, I had a percoset that got me through that one, it was the size of a corn kernel. It stopped about half way out, I was drinking water just so I could finish passing it. That was a no underwear day and you dont hold it to pee... The last one I passed was about 2 weeks ago, it was tiny which means that I only get a back ache. The last shocking they did on my kidneys was about 3 years ago. I have to drink about a gallon of water a day and I still get them. Mine are from red meat. High phosphates cause mine. I have passed so many that I have to give women a hard time about giving birth..I just dont understand why they complain...

Last edited by astjp2; 12/29/19 12:42 AM.

1941 Taylorcraft
1968 Charger
1994 Wrangler
1998 Wrangler
2008 Kia Rio
2017 Jetta

I didn't do 4 years and 9 months of Graduate School to be called Mister!