Installed replacement Moparts aluminum valve covers and using Felpro 1612 gaskets as suggested by a member, and a slight amount of permatex black Summit sealer only on rear half of valve cover side of gasket from pressurized container,,,all is well. I have always used 40 pound fish line threaded thru boot holes to hold gaskets in position when mounting. Clean up of old gasket sealer has never been a something I enjoy.

2 weeks driving later, including trip to Goodguys June event for indoor Mopar show, not a drop of oil on the floor upon leaving event.

This after numerous attempts over the years, using gaskets,,,some very high priced,,,from a variety of manufacturers with no complete success. Some reason undetermined, the original Moparts valve covers in spite of multiple attempts just would not seal totally.

ARP studs that I ordered from Summit along with other parts were and still are back ordered. Bolts after a couple additional 40 inch pound torque downs as per Cal’s recommendation are doing fine.

Thanks to all of you who chimed in.

Last edited by Sxrxrnr; 06/12/19 06:25 PM.