Since earlier post where I slathered a bit of black Permatex on back few inches of head rail head rail, between Superperformance gasket and head,,,leaks on both heads appear gone.

Now I can start removing baked on engine oil of ceramic coating of TTI header tubes under the car. Not as bad as when with rear main seal issues, but still a time consuming cooly labor job. What I found worked best was a toothbrush like brass brush using Mother’s metal polish. Tried several other well known brands,,,but this was the quickest. Header ceramic coating did not appear damaged when completed.

I had thought on Easy Off Oven cleaner. Has anyone tried this. In ovens you are to crank up the oven to hot to get it to work. Has anyone tried this?

Incidentally for you Calyfornua SF Bay Area Members. Goodguy’s June event is coming soon to Pleasanton June 1 and 2. Goodguys has given us one of their 3 main buildings to have 25 very unique and high quality early Mopar muscle cars that we have invited as an inside Mopar only show within their event. Chevys and Fords normally dominate these events,,,a couple of us decided it was Mopar time.

Any of you attending, stop by for a look-see.

https://www.good-guys.com/sgt

Last edited by Sxrxrnr; 05/16/19 08:36 PM.