When viewing photos of firewall end and the radiator end of the 2 head photos, you will note that the firewall end exhaust valve spring is crowded very close to edge of head, whereas the radiator end is much further from the edge. Perhaps an optical illusion from photo, perhaps rocker arm placement over valve spring is giving this appearance of closer at the back.

Also the ‘lip’ where the gasket sits is much wider on the radiator end than the firewall end.

I am not questioning your assessment that the heads are Bi-sexual(having never considered the thought that I could flip heads from side to side at will), but if so and oil tends to pool and overflow the ridge banks st the rear more than at the front,,,,,would this knowledge be a worthwhile consideration when installing heads to lessen possible oil seepage or leaking?

This is somewhat above my pay grade as a somewhat advanced rookie as a engine technician, so am asking as a point of curiosity.

As my seepage is only near the firewall end of each head, as obviously from oil tracking streams on the head,,,for now as an experiment, I have slathered a dose of black Permatex silicone on the head side of each Superperformance gasket at firewall end,,,,about 8 Inchs from the end of the head.

I do have an inch pounds torqometer meter snapon torque wrench,,,picked up many years ago on EBay.

Anyone know proper inch pound torque for Mopar performance covers on Eddy aluminum heads. I would hate to pull the threads out of one of the bolts.

1C044EBB-CC8A-4813-98F9-9EDCC482D40E.jpeg29AC8416-7E08-4D5E-832A-24A682869528.jpeg
Last edited by Sxrxrnr; 05/06/19 01:33 AM. Reason: Typo