I turned 53 last week. My story is pretty typical, I suppose. Hot Rodded and raced a little when I was younger. Couldn’t afford to really race, but I played around in it. At the time I met my wife I had a street musclecar and was building a 440 Duster that probably never would have gotten done. Sold all the car stuff, got married and bought a house. Had kids, two girls (raising girls will make a man of you!). They were both athletes and we spent every bit of time and money we had chasing volleyball and softball tournaments for a decade. Both ended up playing sports in college at the D1 level, so it was a lot of fun, I wouldn’t trade a moment for anything. Once they were getting older I convinced the wife to let me play with cars again. I bought my Satellite about 10 years ago, and thought at the time I would just like to have a mild streetcar. Shoulda known better. Now it’s on the verge of being a racecar, and I’m having a blast with no intention of stopping anytime soon. Only question I can’t seem to answer myself is whether to keep going with the Satellite, or cash it in and buy a Early B dedicated racecar. For right now it’s keep the current car...... ask me in an hour, answer may change.

LemonWedge - Street heavy / Strip ready - 11.07 @ 120