Well I'm going to be 67 in June. Started racing when I was 16 and my Brother in law and I went into a partnership on a race car when I was 17. When I was 19 we bought the 63 Dodge that I am running today! My Brother in law got out of it in 1974 and I raced it by myself until 1976. I then got married and had a couple of kids - then got divorced and got married again and had another kid then got divorced and got married again and here I am today. Got back into racing in 2003 with a 64 Dodge I bought at the Mopar Nats in 2002. Got into the NSS Racing and loved it. So after all this time I sill had the 63 Dodge from way back in the early 70's so I decided to take it out of the old barn and give it another go. Today the car will run very low 9's and if possible I want to continue to race for at the least another 10 years. We will see how the body holds out. I sure wish more of the younger generation would get involved but honestly I do not see that happening. You do see a few but my bet is that in the next 10/15 years you may as well put a fork into Drag racing.

1963 Dodge - Clay City.jpg