Just turned 63 here, made my first pass down a legal drag strip in Gainesville Florida while I was in the Navy...in the 68 GTX that pulled my UHaul trailer from Graham, Texas to NAS Jacksonville, I was 19. Still own that GTX, since then I've owned many door cars and dragsters, in Feb of 2002 I flunked a stress test required of my doctor before he would sign my NHRA SC/SP license, 5 bypasses and 2 months later I was back in the dragster and won the S/P points championship that year as well as runnering up in Q32 points that year. Fast forward to 2008, rolled my hard tail dragster at a very rough shut down track I had no business being at, bought a 4 link dragster a few months later after counting pennies and licking my wounds, one year later scattered a brand spanking new 499" at half track, locked everything up in the trailer and sold it all lock stock and barrel in 2010. Since then I have restored a couple of cars, built a few "fun" semi- race cars and now...at the ripe young age of 63... I'm building another bracket/6.50 heads up car, who knows...may retire in a couple of years...lol...you're only as young as you feel right....lol?????

IMG_20181006_110823_825.jpg

1968 Plymouth GTX
1974 Dodge P/U Long Bed Stepside 318
2019 Ram 2500 6.4, auto, 4WD