Here is a link to my photos of my 1966 HP2 Satellite. It was orginally ordered in Dark Green Metallic with a Black interior, 426 Hemi, 4-speed, Dana-60 and little else. It was built on Dec. 15, 1965 according to the orginal fender tag (rubbing is included in the photos). The car was first found by a friend in a Kansas junkyard missing the door VIN tag. He purchased it, stored it for a few years and then traded it to me. The car will be restored, but the way it will be done depends upon whether or not the orginal VIN tag can be found. The stamping on the underneath of the radiator support is: RICI502207. I think that the second character is actually a P due to a light stamp mark, which would correspond to the info on the fender tag. I have resently obtained an orginal copy of the 1966 Hemi Owner's Manual for the car along with other trim parts. The car was raced at one time, as the rear quarter fenderwells have been cut in an attempt to tub the rear (which was never finished). Does anyone know how many HP2s were produced and/or exist like mine and which assembly line was mine made at?

http://community.webshots.com/album/60528660HyccMU