Hopefully I can light this thread back up.

Ive been searching for a 69 hemi road runner my father owned from Winter of 69 to 72.

White w/hood stripes, automatic, post coupe, 99% sure it had a Dana and it was driven from NY to FL before he built a full fledged race car out of it, so I would assume it had 3:54's, Black interior, bench seat, column shift. I have a bunch of pics. To my knowledge there were only 2 white hemi post coupes, one had a blue interior and has been in Calif since new, the other would be my fathers car. In 2007ish I found what I have to assume waas the car on ebay. I spoke with the seller and he told me he knew it came from NY, it was sold at a bank auction (which is where my father bought it with 51 miles on the clock for $1400!) and he knew it was a race car for a while and described some fairly specific modifications that my father had done to the car. Any way I lost touch with the owner and being of limited means I didnt have the $127,000 to outbid whom ever on the car. So it had what appeared to be a 100 point resto and was in the Michigan area. I tracked down a name (I feel it would be disrespectful to post on here) of a guy who passed away in 2013 who could have been the last owner of the car. I made an attempt to contact the family, but that was a few years ago and I would understand not wanting to talk to a stranger about a recently deceased relative. Anyway...... Does anyone on here know anything about Mopar clubs In state of Michigan or any out of the box ideas on tracking this thing down. I could never explain the sentimental value behind this or what it would mean to me to track it down. Given the rarity of this car and the fact that im 99% sure its been restored, someone knows where the car is. I understand no one on this site owes me anything, but Ive been a diehard mopar guy my whole life and its always been a very friendly community. Stumbling across the pics of that car undoubtedly shaped the person that I am today. I NEED to find this car, given the market feel off a little, who knows, maybe somehow purchase it. Again, if anyone thinks they can help in any way, the smallest thing may send me in the right direction, I will be greatly indebted. Thank you for reading, hope to see something on this thread!

Also can someone explain how to attach pics in posts?